Digital Media Context #2
Please ensure you catch up on Week 4’s learning materials before engaging with the content below…
And don’t forget to register for the ‘Make Your Future’ Communication Careers Forum Mega Zoom on Tuesday 18 August, 1-4pm!!
5 industry speakers have been locked in.
Social Media and Activism
- Study Notes 5
- Podcast: Stepping You Through the Unit: Blogging
- Blog: Blogging as Content Creation (recommended if you haven’t studied ALC708)
- Blog: Keeping Things Legal and Ethical
- Podcast (optional): Social Media Stories, Episode 8: Activism
- Portfolio Output Instructions (please download from CloudDeakin)
- Master List of Unit Resources
- #ALC701 Unit Hashtag
If you would like to download this week’s Social Media Stories podcast for more convenient listening, you can find it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or a range of Android apps.
Getting Practical Challenge
Make and share a unit-related blog post.
Integrate some Creative Commons material into your post.
Don’t forget to check out the #ALC701 hashtag!!